United States Family Research Services offered.
Including specialties with, but not limited to:
- Archive record research and retrieval for Maryland, Pennsylvania and Washington, DC including NARA
- Ancestor’s Military History and records for American Revolution, War of 1812, and Civil War
- Lineage Society research and application preparation
- Beginning and advanced research assistance
- Document organization and citation assistance
- Family Tree cleaning and organizing
- Maryland and National Newspaper Research
- Maryland & Pennsylvania Cemetery Research
Geographical Areas of research:
Maryland including Allegany County, Anne Arundel, Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Carroll County, Frederick County, St Mary’s County, Cecil County, Harford County, Howard County, Garrett County, and Washington County.
Southern Central Pennsylvania including Franklin County, Adams County, York County, Lancaster County and Huntington County.
Please call Victoria Kinnear at 443-863-TREE or email firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about your journey.
My Ancestors Lived Here abides by the standards of the Association of Professional Genealogists’ Code of Ethics.